RemedySpot.com

update on me

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hey all Havent been on in a while so am waaay behind on my emials. Hope everyone is doing well, and pray that God will give you strength to live and be happy. Well, I have been very busy even with the girls out of school and trying to get the house done, and not feelilng well besides. Been getting dizzy with sharp sharp pains right above my left eyeball. I then have to put pressure on it to help alleviate some of the pain. And also my hands have been shaking so off and on. what was really wierd is that the left one was shaking biiiig time and the right one wasnt doing anything. Have any of you had this happen? Haven't been sleeping real well either, either I can't get to sleep or I have loads of Dreams. Not only that, but my mom is going in for a colonoscopy and another procedure to make sure she is doing well from when she had her sigmoid colon removed. My oldest daughter should be having her knee surgery by middle of July finally (she is 16). My youngest is in a school team that practices all summer. Me besides what is listed above have been soooo tired were as long as I keep pushing myself i can keep going for a bit but the minute I sit down I am wasted for a while. My family and I finally have a Doctor now, she is somewhat familiar with rp and is getting a base line blood panel on me and then is trying to get me to be able to see an Internist besides a Rheumy. So she seems that if she can't take care of something she isnt afraid to transfer me out which is good. been battling high dry heat and smokey conditions due to the fires around us and thankfully the biggest one is mostly contained. And my Asthma hasn't been real bad. WEll, I won't be on but off and on or my daughter will be getting on for me to download my email. I hope that you are ok. Heidi how is Don doing? -Pia I pray the kids are doing ok and that you are tooo. Glenda what have you been up to, doing well to I pray. To those I haven't mentioned you are all still in my prayers. Take care all. Love Y'all, Barbara aka bj