RemedySpot.com

Re: LU/ Dawn/SQUEEK

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

SQUEEK

THANKS YOUR RIGHT, I DID FORGET THAT ONE.

OK YOU GUYS, YOU HEARD SQUEEK, NOW GET TO IT. DAWN

Sharon King wrote: Hey, I think I thought of one nag that our "guestnagger" forgot. How about this: Are you allremembering to exercise (or not) and drop your changein a jar to send to the foundation? Marilyn knowswhen our next three months will be up, but for now,please save your coins for the foundation! It willmake a difference.Love, squeek--- Lu1953@... wrote:> ROFLMAO Dawn,> You did that so well! Your a great nagger! lol I> think we should put you > totally in charge of the nagging from now on. lol> Wow! Girl I'm impressed. lol> You take care,> Love you !> Lu> > > > lu i know you've been out of tough now. I'm the> current worrier,nagger, and > > reminder of things, while heidi and claudia are> away. so here goes 1. Have > > you taken your vitamins, and meds today, remember> we must keep your RP in > > the sleeping mood> 2. have you ordered your medi> alert braclet, very > > important> > > > > > =====__________________________________________________