RemedySpot.com

I give up

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thanks for all the positive thoughts. I was just so miserable when I wrote that letter.

I talked with my rheumy today & he is going to put me on the injectable MTX. He says it bypasses your stomach. I am going in for my regular visit thurs & they will show me how to do the injections. It's worth a try. He didn't think it was a build up of the MTX since he says it passes through during the week. Well, something had to do it.

Sally you were right on when you talked about stress. That also made me see things in the right perspective. There's just so many things going on right now, selling the house, daughter losing her job, son in law's uncles house is no longer structurally safe after the flood in Germany so it has to come down.

But I know down inside that these things will pass & another day will shine brighter in the near future. Thank you all for being there when I needed someone to talk to.

Luv ya,

Susiecue

Susiecue,

Good luck with the injectable Metho.

Hope you get to feeling better.

Sandy

Thanks for all the positive thoughts. I was just so miserable when I wrote that letter.

I talked with my rheumy today & he is going to put me on the injectable MTX. He says it bypasses your stomach. I am going in for my regular visit thurs & they will show me how to do the injections. It's worth a try. He didn't think it was a build up of the MTX since he says it passes through during the week. Well, something had to do it.

Sally you were right on when you talked about stress. That also made me see things in the right perspective. There's just so many things going on right now, selling the house, daughter losing her job, son in law's uncles house is no longer structurally safe after the flood in Germany so it has to come down.

But I know down inside that these things will pass & another day will shine brighter in the near future. Thank you all for being there when I needed someone to talk to.

Luv ya,

SusiecueDISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU