RemedySpot.com

Heidi here

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thank you all for your sweet reply to Don's new problem.

Dear Robyn sorry you having had this problem too. Don has no broken bones. Thank God !!

The Dr. just don't know what is cooking there.

He really thinks it is Lymph note Problem. I am so happy you did find this group. Yup I think the world of everyone here. The sure have been a great help to me at the beginning too.

You should have read some of my post at the beginning. LOL wow was I scared and Crying all the time. But everyone has helped me so much, now I just get mad about RP. So you see we know how you felling and how scared you are.And also we understand the denial part too.The thing is stick around here then we learn so much from each other and that helps the most.Please ask all the ? you can think of remember there is NO SUCH THING AS A DUM ? OK .

Don has no pains with this at all.

He is going this coming Monday for his MRI.

He just looks like King Gong !!! Matter of fact it has not slowed him down at all.LOL Wonder where he gets that from LOL. I can say this,

it is harder on me then him. He can take this so well. I don't do to well when it comes to his health. Remember he is my best friend first,

Lover and then my Husband.I get scared real easy when he get's something and we don't have a clue to what is cooking. As I said RP

is the worst sickness to deal with, because there is so little information on it. And then

everyone that does has it is so different too.

But hey we are never going to give in or up to it. And that is why I am so Proud of each of you for charring you stories with us. I just wish I knew how to help each of you. Gosh I had to see you all in so much pain.

and Liz sorry about the Picture of the cake. But hey I bake you one if you come over. LOL Have to bake a new one for you all then the one I made yesterday is GONE !!!!

Yup, all the kids where over here last night

and demolished it.LOL But I be good now and

wont bake another cake till this weekend. Maybe I need a new Hobby huh ?? LOL

Hey Squeek can I come and help you a while ?? LOL Surely I cant get in trouble by you can I ?? LOL How about if I promise I wont Bake a cake ?? I just feed you Chess OK. LOL I been busy all day with rearranging the Kitchen Cabinets.Ja I do stay busy don't I?

Well I would not have all this fun if you all where closer to me. I could come over then to your House and Bug you . LOL

Ok now a friendly reminder to all our new members I am still waiting on the information

to add you to our great e mail list. Hey did I tell you we have a phone bandit in our group??

You just might get a call from the Bandit.It is really nice to have this list, you never know when you need it.It is very hard to keep up with everyone other weiss. Well I better close for now I hear the Bandit calling me to have some fun. LOL Love you all. And remember PLEASE take your Vitamins and Medicine ON TIME everyday like you should so you can get this darn RP back in it's sleeping mood to.

Mrs. Ornery or better known as Mrs. Nosey