RemedySpot.com

Re: CLAUDIA UPDATE

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Sharon , Do you happen to have the address for the hospital ? I asked but she would not give it to me . I will keep Glenda and her sister in my prayers . Sherry

Sharon King wrote:

Hi All,Here is the news we have all been waiting for. Glendajust called me as she is on her way to go be with hersister, who is going to have to have yet anothersurgery. I'll leave that to Glenda to share, but inthe meantime, Glenda and her sister both need ourprayers.As to , Glenda just heard the news, and she isdoing well. She came through surgery with flyingcolors!!! (Does God hear our prayers or what?) Ithink this surgery was scheduled to last for fivehours, but they finished it in three! Glenda saidthat Rich saw her after 4 1/2 hours and even thoughshe was groggy, she was doing well.As of right now, they are planning for her to be inintensive care for 2 days, and a total stay of 5 daysin the hospital. (Hope I got that right, Glenda) Maybe now would be a good time to start sending thosecheery get well cards! Don't forget the prayers andgood thoughts also!This is such good news. Thanks, Glenda for being intouch and passing this one!!!Love, squeek=====__________________________________________________

Guest guest

Wow, this is wonderful news! I'm glad I got online. Yeah! God does hear our prayers!!!!!! Thanks Glenda and Squeek for letting me know.

Lu

As to , Glenda just heard the news, and she is

doing well. She came through surgery with flying

colors!!! (Does God hear our prayers or what?) I

think this surgery was scheduled to last for five

hours, but they finished it in three! Glenda said

that Rich saw her after 4 1/2 hours and even though

she was groggy, she was doing well.

As of right now, they are planning for her to be in

intensive care for 2 days, and a total stay of 5 days

in the hospital. (Hope I got that right, Glenda) Maybe now would be a good time to start sending those

cheery get well cards! Don't forget the prayers and

good thoughts also!