feel sooooo much better after this. Love ya. Mom

IMPORTANT! Re: Donations

>Hi all, I just wanted to let you all know that temporarily, while I'm in

the

>hospital, that all Donations and Renewals to the Foundation will be going

to

>Heidi. I hope this will not cause anyone any inconvenience. If I should

>receive any donations here,my family will forward them to Heidi, so please

>don't worry if they get sent her by mistake.

>

>Please send any and all donations for any reason to

>

>Heidi Main

>19609 E. 131 Pl. S

>Broken Arrow, OK 74014

>

>This will be until further notice. But do not fear..... I will be back in

no

>time and yes, I will start nagging again. Don't think you have gotten rid

of

>me for long. Hmmmm.. I think I will start composing some letters and get

>them sent to you all before I leave. LOL Let's see.... medic alert ID's,

>membership dues, exercise money, contribution letters......boy the list is

>long. LOL

>

>Thank you all for your cooperation in this.

>

>hugs

>

>

>

>DISCLAIMER!!

>WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS

RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR

BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR

PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND

TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU

>

>

Guest guest

Hi all, I just wanted to let you all know that temporarily, while I'm in the

hospital, that all Donations and Renewals to the Foundation will be going to

Heidi. I hope this will not cause anyone any inconvenience. If I should

receive any donations here,my family will forward them to Heidi, so please

don't worry if they get sent her by mistake.

Please send any and all donations for any reason to

Heidi Main

19609 E. 131 Pl. S

Broken Arrow, OK 74014

This will be until further notice. But do not fear..... I will be back in no

time and yes, I will start nagging again. Don't think you have gotten rid of

me for long. Hmmmm.. I think I will start composing some letters and get

them sent to you all before I leave. LOL Let's see.... medic alert ID's,

membership dues, exercise money, contribution letters......boy the list is

long. LOL

Thank you all for your cooperation in this.

hugs

Guest guest

In a message dated 5/2/02 1:20:14 PM Pacific Daylight Time,

sherry_24230_2000@... writes:

<< I will add you to our prayer at Church if that is okay .Love , Sherry >>

Sherry, thank you. I think i'm on every prayer list in the country. LOL I

should just breeze through all of this. I won't be going off line until the

day I HAVE to leave. LOL You know me....miss blabber mouth. LOL I have no

idea how long they will make me stay, hopefully not too long. I will obey

their orders, but will be anxious to get home and start getting back to

normal. I will be at Stanford. I will let the group know all the details

when I do.

You still haven't told me how Shirley is doing?????? Is she holding out on

me again??? Tell her Miss Heidi has a wonderful pain reliever that I'm sure

she will be willing to let me borrow. She really doesn't want us to use that

on her.LOL

My best to both of you and thank you again for your prayers.

hugs

Guest guest

, Know that we are thinking of you .And we know you will be back online before we all know it .It takes a little more to get us down . Please let me know when you will be going to the hospital and if possible an address . Love and prayers I will add you to our prayer at Church if that is okay .Love , Sherry

RCColloran@... wrote: Hi all, I just wanted to let you all know that temporarily, while I'm in the hospital, that all Donations and Renewals to the Foundation will be going to Heidi. I hope this will not cause anyone any inconvenience. If I should receive any donations here,my family will forward them to Heidi, so please don't worry if they get sent her by mistake. Please send any and all donations for any reason to Heidi Main19609 E. 131 Pl. SBroken Arrow, OK 74014This will be until further notice. But do not fear..... I will be back in no time and yes, I will start nagging again. Don't think you have gotten rid of me for long. Hmmmm.. I think I will start composing some letters and get them sent to you all before I leave. LOL Let's see.... medic alert ID's, membership dues, exercise money, contribution letters......boy the list is long. LOL Thank you all for your cooperation in this. hugsDISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU

Guest guest

Sherry, please share the diet with us. Thanks

Jo

Re: IMPORTANT! Re: Donations

, Shirley is holding her on and out too . She finally went for a check up and has to have all kinds of blood work . But she informed the doctor with what she thinks is wrong with her. At least she is going in the right direction , maybe now she will go see the other doctor . And yes I am glad I am out of school even if it is until August I plan on having fun with this summer by the pool . At least now I will wear a bathing siut since being on this diet and have lost 30 lbs .Love to you and your family , and like If you need anything other than taking yur place let me know , but I would take your place if it would help you. Love Sherry RCColloran (AT) aol (DOT) com wrote: << I will add you to our prayer at Church if that is okay .Love , Sherry >>Sherry, thank you. I think i'm on every prayer list in the country. LOL I should just breeze through all of this. I won't be going off line until the day I HAVE to leave. LOL You know me....miss blabber mouth. LOL I have no idea how long they will make me stay, hopefully not too long. I will obey their orders, but will be anxious to get home and start getting back to normal. I will be at Stanford. I will let the group know all the details when I do. You still haven't told me how Shirley is doing?????? Is she holding out on me again??? Tell her Miss Heidi has a wonderful pain reliever that I'm sure she will be willing to let me borrow. She really doesn't want us to use that on her.LOL My best to both of you and thank you again for your prayers. hugsDISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU

Guest guest

In a message dated 5/3/02 1:20:25 PM Pacific Daylight Time, hcf@...

writes:

<<

Sherry, please share the diet with us. Thanks

Jo >>

Yes Sherry please do!!!!

Guest guest

, Shirley is holding her on and out too . She finally went for a check up and has to have all kinds of blood work . But she informed the doctor with what she thinks is wrong with her. At least she is going in the right direction , maybe now she will go see the other doctor . And yes I am glad I am out of school even if it is until August I plan on having fun with this summer by the pool . At least now I will wear a bathing siut since being on this diet and have lost 30 lbs .Love to you and your family , and like If you need anything other than taking yur place let me know , but I would take your place if it would help you. Love Sherry

RCColloran (AT) aol (DOT) com wrote: << I will add you to our prayer at Church if that is okay .Love , Sherry >>Sherry, thank you. I think i'm on every prayer list in the country. LOL I should just breeze through all of this. I won't be going off line until the day I HAVE to leave. LOL You know me....miss blabber mouth. LOL I have no idea how long they will make me stay, hopefully not too long. I will obey their orders, but will be anxious to get home and start getting back to normal. I will be at Stanford. I will let the group know all the details when I do. You still haven't told me how Shirley is doing?????? Is she holding out on me again??? Tell her Miss Heidi has a wonderful pain reliever that I'm sure she will be willing to let me borrow. She really doesn't want us to use that on her.LOL My best to both of you and thank you again for your prayers. hugsDISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU

Guest guest

RCColloran@... wrote: << Sherry, please share the diet with us. ThanksJo >>Yes Sherry please do!!!! DISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU