RemedySpot.com

Trying to catch up-Hi to all!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi all

I am trying to catch up on my mail. Hope I haven't missed anything and will try not to bombard you with posts.

I talked to (Kim's Mom) yesterday. Keep her in your prayers and thoughts. Her Dad is in the hospital and they are going to have to find a place to move him. can't take care of him now due to the RP. Her sister is going into hospital for surgery. is under a lot of stress and flaring. Dr. doesn't think she is because her ears aren't red. She appears to be flaring in the throat area. She is a go-getter so don't think she will listen to her dr. much longer. She is going to see him armed with info. this time.

Mom Jo- thanks for the jokes they were great! I needed a laugh today! The zipper idea is a good one for my sister. I will have to tell her that. Too bad there wasn't really away that they could do that for sure.

- Thanks for the great sites and the jokes too! Hope you are getting back on the right track. How is your family? Please let me know when your surgery is so I can worry about you more then. I don't care if you are going to make Dawn the official worrier or not I will be right in there too!LOL

Squeek- Hope all is well with you! How is the Remicade working? That son of yours should be almost through with school this year. What are you two going to do with the summer?

Sharyn- Thanks for the info. Hope all is going well for you! Gish about the pills I take each week 95! Ugh makes you wonder?? Oh well all I can say is it is working and I don't want to change anything now. Some of those are extra due to the anti biotic.

Heidi- Where are you? Hope all is well with your world and you are just busy. Darn I wish I was getting ready to come see you. Oh well maybe before the summer is over I will. All didn't work out for the end of this month that is for sure!

Lu- Hope the mayo visit is all you want it to be. Hope you get to feeling better soon. Darn we all need to get well. Summer is almost here and we need to enjoy it!

Sherry - Thanks for the diet site. Recipes look good. Give Shirley a hug for me and hope the dr. finds out what is causing her problems soon! Tell her I miss her! Hope you are enjoying the pool. Too cold here for the pool that is for sure.

Jammie- Don't ever feel bad about venting here! That is what we are here for. We don't just worry about the RP we worry about the whole person! We all vent once in awhile! Have to no one else will listen or understand! Sorry to hear that your Mom is having a time of it. RP is like that. Makes you feel like you have been run over by a truck or wish it would run over you!LOL

I am sending good thoughts and prayers your Mom's way that is for sure.

- I love cocoa or anything chocolate. Started getting migraine head aches and that was one of the first things to go. There were a few others but don't ever over do on any of it now.

Glad it works for you!

M - Thanks for being there! Hope you are doing okay! Haven't seen too many posts from you lately! Hope you are just busy and not sick!

and Dad Bob- is so lucky to have a family right there fighting this RP with her! Hope things start to smooth out for soon. Darn ole RP can be a real pain literally at times! Sending good thoughts and prayers you and your families way!

Marie Pia- I am sending good thoughts and prayers that your kids RP gets under control soon. I know it is hard but the Imuran takes time to work. I know it took me awhile to kick in but now that it has I am living a pretty normal life. Give them a hug for me and tell them I said you need a big one too!

Sandy- Haven't heard from you in awhile hope all is well with you! Gosh I am so far behind with the group hope I can get caught up soon. Shae still remembers the fun we had in Okie land. 2004 is sure a long time to wait to see everybody again.

Dawn- You are the official worrier according to . Have you gotten any new gray hairs.LOL Is school out there yet? If it isn't I bet you are counting the days. Summer Vacation here you come! :o) I don't know how you do it! I have a time just dealing with Shae let alone working a job with kids all day!

Now for those of you that haven't posted in awhile I hope all is well with you! WE REALLY Love hearing from you even if it is just to tell us you are okay. Has anyone heard how Doris is doing? Elaine is another I haven't seen a post from! Gish guess I will have to get in my pester mode again!LOL

Everyone take care and know I love you and think of you all often. Thanks so much for all the thoughts and prayers you have all sent my way. I know my sister sure appreciates them. She already knows you and has never posted or meet you. Probably gets tired of hearing about you!LOL

Lots of Love

Glenda