RemedySpot.com

dawn

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

hi to all

Sorry i really have posted much, but i have just been so busy.

how are you doing, have they given you the date of your surgery yet, i know , your getting tired of me asking, but the mamma hen in me keeps showing up and i worry about you. Are you girls doing ok???? Please keep me posted, I Care.

Glenda, How the heck are eyeore, Is the job still doing ok?? Did you finally get over your flare???? I sure hope so, and have your hired and new Dr./ I do hope you fired the old one. How is your family???

Heidi I am so sorry about your loss, i do know how it feels and my animals are part of my family and are very spoiled, so it hurts to loose one. Please take care of your self and eats lots of peanut butter and marshmellow so you can feel better and stay happy.

Has anyone heard from Sandy, I sure miss her post and haven't seen one in a while.I wonder if she is ok, and how about .

Lu, Don't you think its about time to get yourself together, and lets start singing in the rain. and some of the other oldies. Lady Your too nice of a person to be down and out. Please find somebody that will help you, and let me know hows its going. You do realize that clauida has appointed me the worrier while she is gone. So look out this mamma hen will be on your back. take your meds and vitamins and get better ok.

Mariyln Have heard from you lately is it still cold where you are. I am beginning to think its never going to get anywarmer her. Is your RP behaving itself??? how about your kitties are they doing ok.

Judy Ostry Hey lady, how are you doing??? I really haven't been on line much but i do think a lot about you. Keep the post and the stories coming I do enjoy them. Call me when and if you have time and want to talk. I do miss hearing from you.

You are so lucky to be in remission of any kind keep up the good work

Elaine, I don't see you post much, how is the new marrieage going, how about the new house. I bet your enjoying your self al lot\\

By the way has anyone posted anything about the quilt , and how many of you have sent your quit pieces to sharyn. in NY. I would really like an update on the quilt and how its coming.

Lizz, how are the wheezies , sure hope your better, you can't travel when you feel bad, I do enjoy hearing of your trips, like i said before write a book. it would be a good one.

To all the rest of you doris , the michelles, and I know many others, Hope this finds you all doing better, I miss hearing everyone at chat, but we have been gone a lot on fridays, Please take care of yourselves, and hang in there.

love to all

dawn