RemedySpot.com

Re: P & P & P from Sally

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Sharon,

My dr. told me that my neuropathy was indeed from RP, they call it peripheral neuropathy cuz that affects my legs, the numbness. The transverse myelitis is the swelling I have in the spine and all the rest of my sysptoms. My eyes are giving my a problem and I think I'll call my rhuemy at UNC and she what say, the dr. down here says they are find and I don't have the few things I wrote down from the postings.

Please take my word that you never burn yourself where you have had SHINGLES! I got a small first degree burn about the size of a silver dollar and about 3" from my wrist. This is where I had my shingles and now the area of 4" around is just a burning numb feeling. I try to keep it covered but it still bothers me just not as bad, I sure hope it goes away soon. So this means I can burn myself anywhere else but there!! LOL

My ear never peeled but if your ear ever gets plugged and you seem okay I would get myself checked out. My right ear ( which was involved in 79 with my RP flare up) was like that for 5-6 mos.and became unplugged 2 days after I started taking steroids and haven't had trouble with it since. I'm not a dr. but I bet your eye problem stems from the RP, have them checked out soon. I have read up on the eyes and we can get alot of problems with them. Mine feel llike there is something in them and the blurring seems like it is the cause from a clear glob of gunk but I never find anything.

I wonder HOW MANY HAVE RP???????? I really am hoping to find that handful that have TM . I have asked the other group if anyone has RP. I may e-mail a dr. and see if they know where I can find them.

I hope I have helped you some and hope you are feeling better today.

Love ya Sally