RemedySpot.com

Re: Finally-Sunshine

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Sunshine

Good to see a post from you! Glad some of our posting has rubbed off on you...I think!LOL

To join the foundation just mail a $15.00 check to:

RP Foundation

C/O Colloran

775 Bounty Place

Manteca, California 95337

As for the medic alert oh don't you dare let see that you haven't gotten one. Especially for Codeine allergies or anything. I think the medic alert bracelets are important that is for sure. I wear mine all the time.

As for the brochures....when do you go to the Mayo? I don't know whether anyone will be able to mail them for awhile. Heidi is in Germany still and is still in Hospital. We will just have to see what we can do.

Take care and hope to hear from you soon!

Lots of love

Glenda

Guest guest

hI sunshine

I too wear my Medic Alert all the time. It could save your life. Very important. I'm not sure but I think the exercise money goes to also.

take care

dawn

Glenda McClennen wrote:

Sunshine

Good to see a post from you! Glad some of our posting has rubbed off on you...I think!LOL

To join the foundation just mail a $15.00 check to:

RP Foundation

C/O Colloran

775 Bounty Place

Manteca, California 95337

As for the medic alert oh don't you dare let see that you haven't gotten one. Especially for Codeine allergies or anything. I think the medic alert bracelets are important that is for sure. I wear mine all the time.

As for the brochures....when do you go to the Mayo? I don't know whether anyone will be able to mail them for awhile. Heidi is in Germany still and is still in Hospital. We will just have to see what we can do.

Take care and hope to hear from you soon!

Lots of love

Glenda

DISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU

Guest guest

i go to MAYO on Aug 21st.

> Sunshine

> Good to see a post from you! Glad some of our posting has rubbed

off on you...I think!LOL

>

> To join the foundation just mail a $15.00 check to:

> RP Foundation

> C/O Colloran

> 775 Bounty Place

> Manteca, California 95337

>

> As for the medic alert oh don't you dare let see that you

haven't gotten one. Especially for Codeine allergies or anything. I

think the medic alert bracelets are important that is for sure. I

wear mine all the time.

>

> As for the brochures....when do you go to the Mayo? I don't know

whether anyone will be able to mail them for awhile. Heidi is in

Germany still and is still in Hospital. We will just have to

see what we can do.

>

> Take care and hope to hear from you soon!

> Lots of love

> Glenda

Guest guest

Heidi will be home before then so maybe she can get some brochures sent to you before you go.

Lots of love

Glenda

Re: Finally-Sunshine

i go to MAYO on Aug 21st.> Sunshine > Good to see a post from you! Glad some of our posting has rubbed off on you...I think!LOL > > To join the foundation just mail a $15.00 check to: > RP Foundation> C/O Colloran> 775 Bounty Place> Manteca, California 95337> > As for the medic alert oh don't you dare let see that you haven't gotten one. Especially for Codeine allergies or anything. I think the medic alert bracelets are important that is for sure. I wear mine all the time.> > As for the brochures....when do you go to the Mayo? I don't know whether anyone will be able to mail them for awhile. Heidi is in Germany still and is still in Hospital. We will just have to see what we can do.> > Take care and hope to hear from you soon!> Lots of love> GlendaDISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU