RemedySpot.com

Re: News on

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Our thoughts and prayers are definitely sent your way. When it rains ,it pours. Have faith. Ruthann

News on

Just thought I'd keep you all updated on . As you know, all 3 of my girls have pre cancerous cervical cells. s seem to be the worse. She had part of them removed last year with a cone biopsy and has done great ever since. She has gone every 3 months for a pap and it has been fine. She went last week and they did a new thing on the pap. They test the DNA for cervical cancer risk. Hers came back at the highest risk on all counts. She will have another biopsy and see if it shows any cells and if it does they will have to do another cone biopsy and remove more of her cervix. I'm praying this isn't the case. She is so young. I will keep you all updated . Thanks for all the good thoughts you always send our way. They are always deeply appreciated. hugsDISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU

Guest guest

Dear,

It is you who needs all of the hugs you are giving away in other directions! We love you so much and I did not realize that all of your girls had so much to go through at such early ages. My heart goes out to them and to their precious Mama!

I am leaving to go to Charlotte for a meeting and will get in touch as soon as I return. I will be thinking of all of you.

Love and Prayers, Lucy

-- News on

Just thought I'd keep you all updated on . As you know, all 3 of my girls have pre cancerous cervical cells. s seem to be the worse. She had part of them removed last year with a cone biopsy and has done great ever since. She has gone every 3 months for a pap and it has been fine. She went last week and they did a new thing on the pap. They test the DNA for cervical cancer risk. Hers came back at the highest risk on all counts. She will have another biopsy and see if it shows any cells and if it does they will have to do another cone biopsy and remove more of her cervix. I'm praying this isn't the case. She is so young. I will keep you all updated . Thanks for all the good thoughts you always send our way. They are always deeply appreciated. hugs