RemedySpot.com

Re: Glenda and sister-Thank You!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Glenda, my Prayers will be with you and your sister. I am so sorry that she has to go through all of this but I do believe in God answering Prayers. God Bless You and your family. Love, Sharon

Guest guest

Thank you so much!

To all of you who have my Sister and I in your thoughts and prayers, Thank you! They were/are much needed. My Sister is still alive and that is on great thing. It was touch and go there for awhile and the dr. says she is out of danger now. All he wanted to do yesterday was to save her life.

Now they have time to figure out what they are going to do about her legs. All the work that they had done the first of the month has been disconnected so she is back to square one there.

The next few days they will be accessing the situation and hopefully they will be able to think of something to help her. If they are unable to do anything she will eventually lose her legs.

I will keep you posted on her progress. Again thank you and please keep her in your thoughts and prayers.

Lots of love

Glenda