RemedySpot.com

Finally

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Well, I have been trying to catch some computer time all week! And keep caught up on all the news here!

and Lu you have given me so much encouragement with your reports about Mayo and Dr. Michet...hope he doesn't get called out of town or something at the time of my visit! Three more weeks!

If someone hasn't already taken the new RP brochures to the Mayo or they need more i would be VERY happy to do it! Would need some, though.

Glenda, Dawn, Sue (hope i haven't forgotten anyone), i also thank you for all of your great feedback on doctors and "what to do?" Why don't the doctors think of getting together for a conference on their own? Don't 'ya just love to hate them?

For all the whiners, naggers and worriers: i am dropping quarters into the jar when i exercise (or don't but should). i used to be a fitness consultant for Nordic Track. Please let me know how/when to send the exercise$ to the foundation.

How do i send my $15 to join the foundation?

Medic Alert is VERY important, my daughter has worn a bracelet for about 22 years (since she was 2) and it has been updated many times . i will wear one if diagnosed by Mayo with RP...should anyway since i have a codeine allergy!

i take my medication like the doctors say but do try to cut back on an occasion to see how i am doing...can't cut back for long, though, before i have to go back to my maintenance dose...oh well, keep taking it.

Extra-special prayers to , , Sharon, Nina, Squeek, and ALL

Love, Sunshine