RemedySpot.com

Re: Updates!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello to My family..

Just a short hello and all my heart full of warm prayers and wishes to you all.. I for a change!! lololol.... have good news my friend Lupe whom i mentioned in my other posts has came threw the prayers and all the warm thoughts (my niehgbors mother) whom i mentioned about the poison of ganggreen, i hope you all remember, but anyway even if you dont, i know and i felt from each one of you all, (my sisters and brothers) the prayers and now she will be home maybe wednesday or friday, they got all of the infection out! unbelieveable as it sounds from my last post, they gave her only 3 weeks to live! And you know, i am totally 100% a real believer in the mighty father above us. I always believed but i guess it was my time for my beliefs to be chalenged... So also Gabby is finally trying to to get SSI. i will be taking him to to lawyer and i know she is good. So how is this for a donut with coffee, and a big grin!

Well just enough to keep u all posted and know i am still here and thank you for the phanlets and prayers, believe me i thank the man upstairs for each day i wake and for the day i had, and ask him to do a little bit more if possible share my deepest prayers to you all..

Love Bonita

Guest guest

Bonita,

So good to hear from you.

I'm glad to hear Your neighbors Mom is doing well.

Wishing you and Gabby luck with Social Security. Just remember, don't give up!

It took me over 3 years but I was finally granted disability.

Love,

Sandy

Subject: Re: Updates!!

Hello to My family.. Just a short hello and all my heart full of warm prayers and wishes to you all.. I for a change!! lololol.... have good news my friend Lupe whom i mentioned in my other posts has came threw the prayers and all the warm thoughts (my niehgbors mother) whom i mentioned about the poison of ganggreen, i hope you all remember, but anyway even if you dont, i know and i felt from each one of you all, (my sisters and brothers) the prayers and now she will be home maybe wednesday or friday, they got all of the infection out! unbelieveable as it sounds from my last post, they gave her only 3 weeks to live! And you know, i am totally 100% a real believer in the mighty father above us. I always believed but i guess it was my time for my beliefs to be chalenged... So also Gabby is finally trying to to get SSI. i will be taking him to to lawyer and i know she is good. So how is this for a donut with coffee, and a big grin!Well just enough to keep u all posted and know i am still here and thank you for the phanlets and prayers, believe me i thank the man upstairs for each day i wake and for the day i had, and ask him to do a little bit more if possible share my deepest prayers to you all..Love Bonita DISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU