RemedySpot.com

Being Nosey here

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Well Howdy Folks !!!

Been thinking of you all and wondering how the heck you all doing. Mr. Ornery is doing great.The good thing his RP is in a sleeping mood and that is what counts the most.I don't think I can cure the other thing in him "the spoiled rotten part." LOL There is no pill for that on the market yet.lol As you all know he is going to stop going to work the end of May, so now he is looking for a boat !!!!! Yup, he said we are going to go fishing. But enough from us here. Hey Patty it was so nice talking to you, yup I am proud of you for coming off the prednison VERY SLOWLY !!!! That is the only way to do it believe me. Never ever give up trying, it took Don almost 1 year to come off the last 3 mg. Now he only takes it when he flares. What I hope he does not do again. Bad for my Health. LOL So everyone just remember someday you also will be where Don is today. Need to remember this is a very slow process.The best advise I can give each of you please remember take your Medicine and Vitamins ON TIME everyday like you supposed to. Yes in time you will see it does work. Marilyn it was nice hearing from you too. Now to the exercise Money. Well I got to tell you my Jar has a bad case of anorexia right now. LOL yup I am a bad girl just cant do to much right now. But I hope I can get back to it soon. It is hell getting old !! LOL While we all talking about money. LOL Got a ? for each of you. Are you all saving your pennies for our next reunion in 2 years ???? I sure hope so.

Time goes fast let me tell you. Well that is it for today just wanted to drop a line to find out how the rest of you all doing.Yup, you all know me I am Nosey.LOL I love you all and

remember please take you Medicine and Vitamins ON TIME everyday like you should so you also can get the RP in it's sleeping mood. OK

Mrs. Nosey from Okieland

P.S.

Dont forget to change subjet line when you post please !!!!