RemedySpot.com

Morning All-5-10-02

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Morning to all,

Gosh it is so great to see so many posts. So glad that the newbies found us but sorry that the or a loved one might have RP. Wouldn't wish RP on anyone that is for sure. You have found the greatest group of people you will ever get the chance to meet. We are like a big family here. We care about you the whole person not just the RP. Feel free to post anything you like.

Heidi - Please come and help me with my dr! LOL Just kidding I will find me a good one and get him on the right track that is for sure. No more of these that wont look into the RP unless they really have to. I have to have one that knows what they are doing that is for sure.

- Glad you enjoyed your visit with old friends you haven't seen in awhile. Sounds like you really needed it! Sorry you missed the Dr. call but am sure he will call back. Thanks for all the posts you have sent on great sites and from H. She is one smart lady it sounds like. Thanks also for the reminder to slow down and enjoy the little things! I try to do that more now but there are days that I just seem to forget. Life is so precious and I just hate to waste a minute of it!

- You are so right about our stories being similar and us all be resilient! We have to be with this disease. It is like it chooses those that can deal with it that is for sure. I hate RP but hate worse that the Dr. are so scared of us too! I am so glad you found us and like you said it so great to know there are others out there that know what you are going through. Hope to get to know you better!

Sharon- Did the remicade come in? Are you sore as heck today! Bet you are, I would be!LOL Sounded like that working in the yard was something that you needed. When I am down or upset I get busy and tear into something too. Family is so used to me doing this that they avoid me when I am in one of these moods.LOL They are either afraid I am going to put them to work or I will tear into them! :o)

Liz - So glad that the puppy is okay! Sorry that you had to go through all that! Sending good thoughts your way that you will get to feeling better real soon. Winds sound awful there!

For those of you not mentioned here know I think of you all often. You are as much a part of me as my own family. Has anyone heard from Sandy lately? I just hope and pray that we all will get to feeling better. Maybe with the summer coming on it will get easier. Winter is the pits for RP...cold and damp and stuck inside! At least with summer it is sunny and cheery. I personally can't go out in the sun too much but enjoy the beauty it brings. Take care and know you are in my thoughts!

Lots of love

Glenda