RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: mail/liz

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

hi liz

i was so happy to hear from you. Boy can i relate to the "thin clothes". Pred really does it to the old body doesn't it. I am doing fairly well right now, except they have added fibro to my list of problems, also by the next visit, they may add lupus. Dr. told me i had all the sypmtoms but because of all the antiinflammtories i am , they are keeping the blood work near normal. Who knows, i just take one day a time and go from there. Don't have time to mess with all the stuff, so i just keep on going. kind of like the energizer bunny.

hope your doing well, and having fun. take care

hugs

dawn

Cobb wrote: --- dmorgan26347 wrote:> > I haven't gotten any messages , is anyone else> having this > problem???? i have only gotten 3 today that were> dated for thurs. > check the site and saw there were lots of them. > whats happening> darn yahoo.> dawn> > of this upcoming event.> > > > RP CHAT TONIGHT > > > > Date: Friday, June 28, 2002 > > Time: 6:00AM EDT (GMT-04:00) > > > > Chat tonight at 9:30 PM Eastern time, 8:30 PM> Central time,7:30> > PM Mountain time, and 6:30 PM Pacific time at:> >> http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/relapsingpolychondritis> > Yes! Dawn, I had the same problem, one, three, thentoday 111!!! It will take me ages to catch up again!How are you? Doing well, I hope. I went croaky andfeeble for three days, I didn't want to up my pred soI took Aleve and my inhaler and feel much better - Iam shaking a bit from the albuterol but that will wearoff!! I have been to the dentist this morning and thegym this afternoon, so feel extremely worthy!!! Alsodesperately trying to lose some weight - I haveregained the twenty or so pounds I lost a few yearsago, and my "thin" clothes (relatively speaking) don'tfit any more!! Take care, love Liz__________________________________________________