RemedySpot.com

Sontag

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Howdy Folks !!!

First I want to say " Happy Fathers day to all

you wonderful Guys out there ".

Now I want to say a BIG Danke Schoen to all that responded to my ? about cholesterol. Yup, I already Ordered Mr. Ornery his Fish and Garlic stuff. T even told me about Benecol to use instead of Butter. Well we going to get this down one way or another wont we. LOL Like I told him if it taste good spit it out it is bad for him LOL Well we did Not get to go fishing yesterday after all. It got postponed. Keep thinking I might have to buy a gold fish for our back yard and fish for it there. LOL But if mother Nature is in a good mood we will go this Wednesday afternoon.

It sure would be nice to try out this boat before we go to Germany. I did have good luck today. I finally got rid off the electric wheelchair today. Golly gee I been trying for 6 months to find someone. And today a Friend came and got it. She has MS. Was very happy to get it too. I could not believe how hard it was to get rid of that. It was a new one too.

Don't know why my Mother in law ever had it

she did NOT need it ,she never had driven it. She paid 5,500 $ for it. But I am happy just to

give it to someone that can use it. Makes me fell good. Well I better close for now all the kids are but to come over and spoil Mr. Ornery some more. Till the next time Please be kind to your self and Take your Medicine and Vitamins ON TIME like you should so you can get the RP back in it's sleeping mood ok.

Love you all.

Heidi