RemedySpot.com

Fwd: [TMIC] Chi Machine Anyone?? pain reliever?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Thought this was might be worth trying. I will if I get the money,thought it would have been great when it first came out. Seems finds her's helpfull. Have a nice day. Let me know if you have one already or a friend does.

Sally

For those who asked and those who are curious, below is a link to the chi machine I bought. I do not get any commission, but would like to pass along the info as I was very happy with product and service of this seller. The seller also has other types of chi machines, one that also does shoulders. I might get that one someday. But, have found the one I have seems to do pretty good job on whole body. I did do what I feel is a fair amount of research on Chi machines, and for price and performance, quality, and warranty, I think the item below is a good choice. Of course this is JMHO. It says do not use if you have heart problems. I have a blood clot in my chest that can cause pain and swelling in arm and chest. I also have had to go to emergency room due to breathing and chest paralysis(an occasional occurrence I can usually handle at home). I have not had these problems since using the chi machine.---

And, yes I do love my chi machine; would not be without it. I have bought so many gadgets in the past, I am really proud to have found one that works. It actually does do what it says it will do. The sales pitch on the website below is for real. If you get a chi machine, you will be amazed at its effects. My sister and cousin thought it would be another one of my "wonder cures" and thought it was a big joke. But after begging them to try it, they were sold and now each want one. I paid a total of $170 for it on ebay. The same machine sells for over 300 on some websites. It will not make you what you were before your tm(I do not expect that myself), but perhaps as with me it may give you back a few of the things you lost or a few hours or maybe only minutes of peace and calm and a feeling of good health. Whatever, I think it is worth it.-------- Hope I have answered all questions. If anyone gets one let the rest of us know what you think good or bad. Good luck!!! Hope you give it a try.

<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem & item=1744815050>

eBay item 1744815050 (Ends Jul-03-02 21:36:43 PDT ) - STRESS BUSTER CHI MACHINE Massage Evergain

Boyles