RemedySpot.com

Update on 07-30-02

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Evening again

I just heard from 's daughter . They gave her meds and she is doing much better. Funny how it is when you don't get your meds! NOT!!!

Anyway she is doing better and being as stubborn as ever. She wont ask for meds unless she is really feeling bad...sound familiar.

They are going to keep her until Thursday or Friday due to getting the coumadin levels straightened out before they send her home. Today the gave her 5mg and it wasn't the right level so tomorrow they are going to give her 7.5mg. Let us all hope and pray that they get it right soon.

was ready to go home yesterday if she could have!LOL Poor thing really hates hospitals! I guess her care is something to be desired. They are not changing her bed for her or doing a lot of stuff. has been doing most of that for her. Good thing she has with her.

said that this weekend or when gets home that her and Meagan will take over for and Rich and let them rest. Gish on Thursday it will be a whole week that they have been sitting at the Hospital. I know how hard that is...been there done that!

Thanks for all the good thoughts and prayers in advance! I will keep you all posted as I get the news.

Take care all!

Lots of love

Glenda

Guest guest

What do you mean they arent changing her bed????

I would be so upset!!!!!!

Hopefully they will say something to the Hosp Staff so they will change her bedding......

Good to hear she is doing better.

Im sure she will be glad when she can get home.

Carol A