RemedySpot.com

Re: Glenda, Got to Love ME!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Glenda, had to look and see if I answered your posting?!! LOL I've always been this way and I feel so sorry for my MOm, she gets the worst of it. I told her a few yrs. back that I had better visit her before we might have to lock her in a room when she gets older and starts to lose her where abouts,ha,ha, LOL My sister asked me if I really said that and I said yes. She thought and said she ought to do the same thing. LOL I told my Mom that when she got so bad and she was in my home that I'ld put a door in the hallway so she could use the bathroom anytime she needed to. She asked how her dog was going to go out and I told her I'ld put her in doggie door in the door. LOL LOL Most of my immedate family think I am crazy,n the kids just shake their heads. Glad that we can be so funny and crazy and LOL because this ;has always been my way of living and I find this is the only way I can deal with this RP and now the TM. LOL I have my moments but they are usually private times and having a good cry soes just as good as LOL When I get caught crying ;ttey ask what is wrong and I tell them I desevere one. It gets things off your chest and clears your head and heart too, until the next time. Well enough of this for now. You take care and have a good evening and a happy holiday. Love ya Sally