RemedySpot.com

Re: Surprise !!!!!!!!!!heidi

Rate this topic

Guest guest

heidi welcome back i miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i missed you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeaaaaaaaaaaaa

your home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dawn

Heidi Main wrote:

HOWDY FOLKS !!!!!!!!!!

Surprise Mrs. Ornery is back !!!!!

Well golly gee did I miss you all. Ok my first ?

to each of you is "did you all take your meds and Vitamins like you should have " ????

Dawn thank you for doing a great job about nagging them all for me. LOL Gosh I don't know if I every get caught up on you all now or not. All I can do is hope and Pray you all doing well. The only one I know about is

our dear . I am so happy about that.

Now a little about our Members in Germany.

Yup, I got to meet them. Werner and Gabi,

and Doris and her husband Werner came to

Dachsbach. We all went to a Gasthaus and had a great Lunch. Of course we had Bier too. LOL After Lunch we all went back to my sisters House and had Coffee and great Cake.

Yup, Mrs. Piggy her Pigged out on that. LOL

I had 3 pieces of Cake !!!!! Then there where 2 left over and I done them in after supper. LOL

Oh don't worry I did not gain a pound I lost 10 lbs. LOL Mr. Ornery did GREAT !!!!! Rp did NOT show it's ugly tail. He had a Bier everyday too. Oops back to Our dear members from Germany. LOL We had a great time. The all are really sweet folks let me tell you. We are so Happy to get to meet them.

Yes we did take a lot of Pictures. I took them in today and will send them to group ASAP> Ok. I just hope everyone has start to save for our next get to gather in Oregon. Cant wait to get to meet you all. Now to Doris and Werner.

Doris is doing real well right now. She had a struggle for a while too. Werner is struggle with his Airways.He has a lot of flimm.< don't know how to spell that word.) We will keep on Praying that he also will improve soon. Gosh now I miss them too like the rest of you that where her in Okieland. Please save you penny's so you all can have the joy of meeting everyone too. That is the best gift you can give your self. Well I better hush for now I will tell you all about our trip little later. Just wanted you to know I was back and to keep telling you all.

Please take your Medicine and Vitamins ON TIME everyday like you should so you can get this RP back in it's sleeping mood too.

Till later ok know I love you all.

Auf wiedersehen

Mrs. Nosey ( Heidi ) LOL

DISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU