RemedySpot.com

Re: BJ

Rate this topic

Guest guest

BJ

Glad you checked in. We love to hear about everyone and how they re doing. Sounds like you meet your self coming and going. Try to rest when you can! Know we are here for you when you need us. Hopefully once the kids start school things will start to settle down. (doubt it because then they will have after school stuff, etc.)

Take care

Lots of love

Glenda

• 3 months later...

BJ

Gish it sounds like you are at it again. You are always so busy and so much stress going on with you! I will keep you in my thoughts and sending special prayers. I know how it is to take care of family and kids. I have done both and don't know how I managed and worked 40 hours a week to boot.

I will be sending good thoughts that the test results will all be good news!

Post us when you can.

Lots of LoveGlenda

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the post letting us know how you are doing. Sorry to hear about the knees. Just when we think we are on an open run something has to slow us down. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers and hope it is just bruising and nothing else.

Sounds like the girls keep you busy coming and going. Sometimes that is what we need this time of season just makes it a little hectic.

Hope you had a lovely white Christmas! We had a lovely Christmas here but it wasn't white, thank God! I don't like the white stuff! You can have my share for sure.LOL

Take care and let us know how the knee thing goes!

Lots of LoveGlenda