RemedySpot.com

Re: Patty B.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hey Patty B. is that really you?LOL Sure good to see a post from you. Sounds like you had a good visit in Canada! Thanks for reminding me about Doris. I knew someone in the group was/had done this. Gish I wish I didn't have such a time remembering it all!LOL Guess that is why we have each other to keep track of it!LOL

Take care and post when you can. I am sure the kids are still keeping you busy and with school starting it will probably get even busier. :o)

Lots of love

Glenda

Is the Gammaglobuline treatment where you would receive something like a blood transfusion? I believe Doris from Vancouver was getting those when we had our meeting in Tulsa last fall. I know that my Rheummy had mentioned that they were experimenting with that for Rheumatoid Arthritis, and it was very expensive and not covered by insurance. Not sure if this info helps, but I wish you the best in your treatment! Let us know how you progress, it's always interesting to hear about the new things being tried!Take good care of yourself, and indulge yourself a little!Patty B.

Patty

Glad you posted! Sorry to hear all the stuff you have been through. I know it must be like opening an old wound to think that the guy did this over 12 years ago. At least now you can say justice has served. Wont bring your brother back but at least now you know the guy didn't get away with it!

I bet Mom and Dad will be going through children withdrawal. It is hard to watch the kids grow up and leave the nest. Don't care what anyone says. At least you will still have the one at home. Sure he will keep you busy!

Take care and check in when you can.

Lots of love

Glenda