RemedySpot.com

Re: why does it hurt so much

Rate this topic

Guest guest

hi Sharon

I don't really have an answer, i just wanted to tell you that i do understand where your coming from, because there are days i do the same thing. I have tried to just out move the pain and sometimes that works , but I wish I had an answer too.

Just know that your now alone.

love ya

dawn

Lee27a@... wrote:

Can soembody explain why I hurt so bad? I want to be who I used to be. Today I had to go to the funeral home and get some paper work done which should have been done after my father died. Afterwards, my husband and I stopped at a store and I started hurting so bad all over. My back, my legs, my head. I understand why my head is hurting so much but my body has been hurting me whenever I do little things outside the house. I mean going to the store and walking around a little bit will make my body hurt so bad!! Does anyone experience this? Housework has been out of the question. It is the pits. Also depression is hitting big time, probably because of this. Love, Sharon DISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU

Hi Sharon,

I do understand what you are saying and feeling. When i started to get sick back in Oct 97, from this time to December of that year, I hurt land felt pain like never before. My whole upper front and back area was so stiff and tender to the touch. My tail bone area was stiff. I'd sit down for 2 minutes and then stand up and I looked like a 90 year old woman. I couldn't sleep. I was about 24yrs old. I remember some nights in the middle of the night I would just go and lay my head on my moms lap and ask her, moma what is happening to me, why does it hurt so? I can say this time, was the worst time, i've had as far as pain goes with this disease. It will seize and get better over time. That's the thing with this disease, time is what you need. I wish i new how soon you will feel better, but i don't know. Hang in there.

Take care

Re: why does it hurt so much

hi Sharon I don't really have an answer, i just wanted to tell you that i do understand where your coming from, because there are days i do the same thing. I have tried to just out move the pain and sometimes that works , but I wish I had an answer too. Just know that your now alone. love ya dawn Lee27a@... wrote: Can soembody explain why I hurt so bad? I want to be who I used to be. Today I had to go to the funeral home and get some paper work done which should have been done after my father died. Afterwards, my husband and I stopped at a store and I started hurting so bad all over. My back, my legs, my head. I understand why my head is hurting so much but my body has been hurting me whenever I do little things outside the house. I mean going to the store and walking around a little bit will make my body hurt so bad!! Does anyone experience this? Housework has been out of the question. It is the pits. Also depression is hitting big time, probably because of this. Love, Sharon DISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU