RemedySpot.com

Re: Thanks Squeek!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Glenda,

You sure have your hands full!!!!! Try not to get tooo stressed out!!!!!

Will say lots of prayers for your sister.

Take care and keep us informed how everything goes.

Carol A

Guest guest

Squeek,

Thanks so much for passing this news on for me. I haven't heard from Rich or the girls again today as of yet but will call them after it isn't so early. I will keep you all updated as to her progress.

Yes my sister is going to have another surgery I think this makes 6 or 7 just since May. This time they are going in to remove all the grafts and stuff they put in the last few times that didn't work. Her body is rejecting them and she has some major infection going on inside.

The incisions have healed well on the outside it all the stuff on the inside that is giving her fits. She still hasn't gotten the full use of her right hand back due to the nerve damage that was caused from the last go round.

Her surgery is schedule for 1st of August. She goes in on the 31st for pre-op. Yes will be coming home about the time my sister goes in. Gish I think those two girls are trying to give me gray hair!LOL

Keep them both in your thoughts and prayers! They are two special ladies to me!

Thanks and Lots of love

Glenda

Guest guest

Carol A.

Someone must think I work better under pressure!LOL I tell everyone that I lead a normal life...but normal to me is total craziness!LOL Thanks so much for the good thoughts and prayers.

Lots of love

Glenda