RemedySpot.com

Re: I have a date for surgery

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

DEAR CLAUDIA, MAY THE LORD BLESS YOU, I WILL KEEP YOU IN MY PRAYERS, PLEASE TAKE CARE OF YOUR SELF AND ALWAYS KEEP POSITIVE THOUGHTS, THINKING ABOUT YOU, LOVE ISA... I have a date for surgery Hi everyone. Just thought I'd let you know that I have a date for my surgery. It will be July 26th. I will go the 25th for a 6 hour pre op. At this time I will have all the lab work, x rays and a full physical and medical history by Dr Reitz asst and then have an hour consultation with Dr. Reitz. The next morning I will arrive at 5:30 am and have surgery at 7:30 am. Should be done in 5 hours. The only thing that bothers me is that it is on a Friday and I wonder if the dr will be on the golf course on Sat and Sun. LOL So, now I can concentrate on getting things done around here and in order. Hope to keep REAL busy during this time. Thank you all for your prayers and support. hugsDISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU

Guest guest

Will make sure and say Prayers for you on the 25th that everything goes ok so you can have surgery on the 26th!!!!!

26th will say LOTS AND LOTS of Prayers.....

Maybe on the 26th the whole group can say prayers for you at 7:30AM

(((((HUGS))))))

Carol A

Guest guest

, I know you will come through this fine , Just remember we are all thinking and praying for you ,as if you need it.You are one strong person and helped me through a lot .Let me know if you need anything I would gladly take your place but that would not help you now would it? Be sure to post the address of the hospital someone just might send you something . Love Sherry

RCColloran@... wrote: Hi everyone. Just thought I'd let you know that I have a date for my surgery. It will be July 26th. I will go the 25th for a 6 hour pre op. At this time I will have all the lab work, x rays and a full physical and medical history by Dr Reitz asst and then have an hour consultation with Dr. Reitz. The next morning I will arrive at 5:30 am and have surgery at 7:30 am. Should be done in 5 hours. The only thing that bothers me is that it is on a Friday and I wonder if the dr will be on the golf course on Sat and Sun. LOL So, now I can concentrate on getting things done around here and in order. Hope to keep REAL busy during this time. Thank you all for your prayers and support. hugsDISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU