RemedySpot.com

Re: depression/CHUCK

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

HI CHUCK

HAVEN'T SEEN YOU POST FOR A WHILE, GLAD TO HEAR FROM YOU.

AS FOR DEPRESSION, I THINK ALL OF US AT SOME POINT OR ANOTHER HAVE FELT THAT WAY. IS COMPLETELY NORMAL TO HAVE THOSE SORTS EMOTIONS CONCERNING RP. THE ONLY ADVICE I CAN'T GIVE YOU IS TO HANG IN THERE, IT WILL GET EASIER. IF THE DEPRESSION DOES NOT GO

AWAY SOON LIKE IN A WEEK OR SO, I WOULD CALL THE DR IF I WAS YOU AND GO IN AND TALK TO HIM/HER ABOUT YOUR FEELINGS. THERE ARE MEDS OUT THERE THAT WILL HELP YOU THROUGH THIS.

REMEMBER THAT WE ARE HERE FOR YOU , KIND OF LIKE A SECOND FAMILY, SO WHINE, SCREAM , YELL TO US IF THAT HELPS. JUST NO THAT YOUR NOT ALONE OK.

WE ALL LOVE AND CARE FOR YOU

DAWN

supercop1358 wrote:

does anyone here suffer from depression? I think that lately i have been feeling so crummy because i am so damm depressed about the unknown of this disease, and sometimes it gets me down. does anyone else feel like this?? I am sure it will pass if i give it time. I am just curious if i am alone feeling this way about this crummy disease and what to do about it. anyone got any advice??? chuckcistn@... or you can reply here.......thanks