RemedySpot.com

Re: Digest Number 2662/ Jo

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Well Thank the Lord Jo you got it under control. Please be careful in your travels to see your daughter. Please let us know how you are and Rhonda, when you get back.

I love you lots!

Lu

Yes, I found the article. Someone sent it to me. Thanks. I have the protection plan on my card, etc., but it is still a hassle. All's well now if can just get my new GM Card. That's the only card I use and I never dreamed I could miss a little piece of plastic so much. I put everything I can on the card and use direct banking - - does that sound lazy???? At my age, one needs all the help they can get. Please don't tell my guy I said that. He would breath for me if he could. Don't tell me that's love. I say it's wanting to control. lol Love you

Guest guest

HI Sweet Jo,

I know what that prayer is for Rhonda and I am praying it too. I know he hears our prayers and I am sure when the time is right he will make it happen.

Take care sweetheart! I love you MOM!

Lu

Thank God for answering prayers. I still have one real request of Him for her, tho. You take care and get those feet in good shape. Maybe dancing shape. lol Love you and keep me informed.

Jo