RemedySpot.com

Re: Worry Worts squeek

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hey squeek

i've already taken on the worring, and hedi's nagging about vitamins and meds, so i told claudia i might as well add , order your medic alert brachlet and donate to the foundation for her.

what do you think, will it work

dawn

Sharon King wrote: Oh Dawn, I'm with you! I have been so worried aboutLu lately!!! Has anyone heard how she is doing? Lu,if you are reading your emails, please know that I amthinking of you! I want to be the "nag" while is off line, but I am so much better at being aworrier. Who wants to nag for ? Are you goodat it Dawn?Love, squeek--- Dawn wrote:> > HI> I WORRY ABOUT EVERYONE ANYWAY, AND WHEN THEY DON'T> POST FOR A WHILE, I REALLY WORRY, SO THIS IS> NOTHING NEW FOR ME.> LOVE YA> DAWN> RCColloran@... wrote: In a message dated> 7/15/02 3:42:05 AM Pacific Daylight Time, > dmorgan26347@... writes:> > << > Oh and its my job to worry about you all while heidi> and claudia are offline > so let me know when to worry OK >>> > > Oh Dawn, what the heck, you can start worring> NOW..!!! Just keep it up til > we both get back. Between you and Glenda, you two> should have us covered. > LOL > > > > > DISCLAIMER!!> WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY> INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE> ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING> ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE> FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE.> REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE> DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU > >