RemedySpot.com

Re: Begger,whiner,nagger!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi ,

Why don't you shut up??????????????? LOL LOL LOL You asked for it and it wasn't a Toyota Neither!! You see, me ,myself and I actually agreed to send but it took me awhile cuz I was laughing so hard and couldn't hit the keys. I even had to stop eating so I could do this before someone else beat me to it. LOL Well, this is my dose of medicine for the week, I hoped it helped.

I got my brochures and they are great and want to thank everyone who helped in this cuz it is super. I am going to stop by my Ruemy's office and drop some off. I'm so glad you kids are getting better and I hope you can relax before your surgery. Know my prayers and thoughts are there for you and your entire family PLUS all the family members in this group. There are so many troubles and problems we have to get pass each day so many names to list them all.

So MY gaint prayer goes out to you all and hope you are pain free or better then yesterday.

Love ya all

Sally

PS: What ever you do please keep running your mouth. I find the higher octane works best. LOL I enjoy your what you have to say. Here it Goooooooooooooooes.