Guest guest

In a message dated 5/23/02 4:31:24 PM Pacific Daylight Time,

sharynn@... writes:

<< What do they call that form? >>

Sharyn, LOL I wish I could remember. I just went in and asked for the

medical form for discount for health reasons that need to be filled out by

the dr. They know exactly what it was. LOL I know that isn't much help, but

I'm sure they know. Please ask about it. Here in Calif they just give you

more baseline at a cheaper rate. Every little bit helps.

PS if i run across the name of the form I will send it to you.

Guest guest

That's really interesting...I wonder if they have something like that here in Florida? Know I cannot handle the heat in the summer and the cold just kills me with my Fibro and arthritis. What do they call that form?

Sharyn

-- Re: Re: Handicap stickers/PG & E

and , Mine is temporary, but the DMV just keep sending me renewals every 2 years. Don't know why the call it a temp. LOL I only use it when I absolutely know I won't be able to make it out of a place. Like the grocery store. LOL But we should all take full advantage of it when we need it. I always get alot of strange looks, people wondering why I have it. Well they aren't the ones dragging them selves out and counting the minutes til you get home. Another thing is that I have fibro and we need a constant room temp for our muscles. My neurologist wrote me a thing for PG & E. It was at his insistance that I turn it in. It lowers your bill a bit and helps in the winter and summer when you must keep the heat or air on. Just a suggestion. They have the forms at PG & E. They ask for a dr renewal every 2 years I think. DISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU