RemedySpot.com

pressing matter

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

On a recent transatlantic flight, a plane passes through a severe storm.> The> >> > turbulence is awful, and things go from bad to worse when one wing is> struck> >> > by lightning. One woman in particular loses it.> >> > Screaming, she stands up in the front of the plane. "I'm too young to> die,"> > she wails. Then she yells, "Well, if I'm going to die, I want my last> > minutes on earth to be memorable! Is there ANYONE on this plane who can> make> >> > me feel like a WOMAN?"> >> > For a moment there is silence. Everyone has forgotten their own peril.> They> > all stared, riveted, at the desperate woman in the front of the plane.> Then> > a man stands up in the rear of the plane. He is gorgeous, tall, built,> with> > reddish-blond hair and hazel eyes, he starts to walk slowly up theaisle,> > unbuttoning his shirt> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > .....one button at a time.> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > .........No one moves.> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > He removes his shirt.> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > Muscles ripple across his chest.> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > he whispers:> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > "Iron this."> >> >>