RemedySpot.com

Re: eyeluvbuks - How's the YB Helmet????

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi!

I am sorry that I have taken so long to get back to you! I am in the middle of renegotiating my employment contract, the little time I have has been spent trying to hammer that out. So, I haven't been checking my email much. We are doing pretty good with the Yanke helmet so far. We are having a pretty pleasant experience. We have had to go back a few times so far for "tweeks" in the fit b/c it was rubbing in a few areas. Karson seems to be adapting well. He is getting two teeth right now, so he is a little more irritable. Sometimes it is hard to discern whether or not it is the teeth or the helmet!! How is everything with you? Any word on the surgery?

I would love to chat sometime. I know you put your phone # in one of the emails, but I cannot find it right now. My cell # is (330)592-9796. I hope you and your family have a wonderful thanksgiving. We are having a houseful!! I love this time of year!!!

lisaOne site has it all. Your email accounts, your social networks, and the things you love. Try the new AOL.com today!