RemedySpot.com

hi all, catch up

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hey, Hope this finds all doing well. I haven't been on for the past week and will be online, off and on for the next few weeks. I have been under the weather, very very tired and with no medical, had to be very careful and rest. Well, now I have medical but won't be able to start with a plan for another week. so prayers for that and hopefully can get my oldests surgery done now. And next week my brother and his fam from amarillo are coming up for a few days, plus my youngest has a choir concert and an orchestra concert going on while they are here. My oldest had her choir concert tonite so am getting ready to go to bed. but wanted to touch base with everyone. Also had to put my oldests dog down yesterday as he had cancer and was really hard. He was almost 9, but at least he is in heaven with no pain and playing with the kids up there. Probably with my brother who was sooo like my daughter. To all the newbies this is a GREAAAAATTTTT group, glad you found us. Hope everyone has a Great Mothers day either as the MOM or as support to the MOM... take care all. Barbara aka bj