RemedySpot.com

Morning All

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Morning All

Sorry to fill up your mail boxes but I just had to answer some of the posts! Sorry if I missed answering your post but know I think of you all often even when I am not on line. My poor computer has been out of commission a lot due to the remodeling of the house. When I get all done I will send you photos. I am just amazed that I am still able to do what I can do. Yes we are cheap and trying to do it all ourselves.

The only thing that we had done by others is the carpet. That one sounded like more work than both Mike and I could handle!LOL The rest we have done ourselves. Now with the remodel I need all new furniture. Oh well we will have to keep the old for a while longer!LOL

Carpet will be into day and I will get the kitchen floor done in the next few days. Shae's room will be next and all I am doing in there is painting for now. Thank God the worse is almost over. My kids will be here the end of next week so I am finishing up just in time!LOL It has taken us forever it seems but I have had just a couple set backs in the last month and a half that were more important than my house.

One of them was my sister in the hospital twice and getting her moved to where she would be taken care of. I am so thankful that she is still her to enjoy life with me! Sister's are special!

Well I will shut up for now! Know I am here with you in thought if not on line! If you need me just call or post I will get back to you that is guarantied! :o)

Lots of love

Glenda