RemedySpot.com

Okie here

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Howdy all !!!

Wow do I sound like a okie or not ??LOL

Thought I let you all know we did take the darn Boat out yesterday afternoon. What a fishing trip. LOL Got to the lake and discovered Mr.

Ornery had lost the Life Jackets last Friday.!!

He thought he had put them back in the boat where the belong after him and Son In law got done fishing well he did not. Boy was I hot under the collar. And No it was not from the sun either. LOL So of course I did not allowed him to go fast. We manly trolled. I was going to go back home but Oh well nebber mind.

So right now he is at the store buying new ones. Well like I said we did a little fishing.

Mr. Ornery caught one little bass but we turned him loose so he can grow up. LOL

The only fish I got was the stinking Minnow

I put on my hook. LOL Next time I will fish with worms again have much better luck. LOL

The lake was so pretty and calm wow. It was nice. Even thru most of the time I had white

knuckles from holding on. Yup, you might not believe this but I will NOT go fast on water !!!!

And Mr. Ornery learning fast if he wants me to go with him that is how it is. I like to take my Bath at home not at the lake. LOL Oh well the Boat is parked again for another week and all cleaned up too. LOL Ja. Don + son in law I guess don't know how to clean it. LOL Well better clean the house now that I got the boat clean huh ?? Will holler at you all later till then be good and have a great day. OK

Love you all

The mean one