RemedySpot.com

Re: Digest Number 2645 /Sharon

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Sharon,

I know it just take time to grieve, especially over the loss of your parent. Please just give it some time, and know that we have you in our prayers.

Yes, going down and going up on PRED can make you emotional. But you have ever right to be at this time in your life. I am so sorry! Please let us know what the rheumy says, and please take care.

Love,

Lu

and my father was here last year for it. Now, all of a sudden I am realizing he's not going to be here :( I'm feel like the grieving is just beginning?? My Mom too, she always had a beautiful card for me and the memories are very vivid.

I saw the surgeon yesterday and my forehead and head are still swollen. My head hurts so much. He said it's soft though?? Also he gave me two long shots in my nose because it was swollen and remember he replaced the cartridge in it. Also was very red the day before so he injected a steroid right through it. Also, I see the Rheumy tomorrow. He might want to culture me again. Could going down on Pred make a person more emotional?

My thoughts and Prayers are with everyone.

Love,

Sharon

Guest guest

I know it just take time to grieve, especially over the loss of your parent. Please just give it some time, and know that we have you in our prayers.

Yes, going down and going up on PRED can make you emotional. But you have ever right to be at this time in your life. I am so sorry! Please let us know what the rheumy says, and please take care. Love,

Oh Lu, thank you so much for your sweet words of encouragement and compassion. I am boo-hooing but in a good way. Thanks again and I will let you know about any news I hear.

Love, Sharon