RemedySpot.com

Energy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I continually have lack of energy. I thought it was just me but i've come to find out that quite a few of you also have this. I'm always sooooo tired. I dosed on and off for an hour this morning & for three & half this afternoon & I'm still tired. I don't have the old get up and go. I don't know if it is from the pred, the MTX or the RP or a combination of all three. I also am terribly nauseated. I have been on the MTX for 3-4 months & I'm on 10 because of elevated liver function & 7.5 of pred YEAH!!!! not counting the ton of other things I am on.

To make matters worse Ted broke his wrist on Sunday so I am trying to help him out even though I don't feel like doing it at times because I feel so awful. Bridget has been helping out, believe me we need it right now. I think my daughter & son in law are coming over on Saturday so he can put new trim on the windows & doors upstairs, & my son mentioned coming over on Sunday to work on that darn old tree limb that got Ted. Plus there's the stress of trying to sell the house, have not had even 1 nibble since the end of May. Someone's coming today.

Luv ya,

Susiecue

Susiecue- so sorry to hear all that you are going through right now. I hope and pray that your house sells soon and that your husbands wrist heals fast too. I broke my wrist in june also from a tree branch! I tripped over it and fractured the radius and the ulna. I just saw the doctor yesterday and he thinks its healed though the xrays don't show that yet. He claims that's normal. I have a bunch of exercises to do and hopefully I'll be alot better by my next visit. He wanted me to go to physical therapy but I told him I couldn't because my husband is out of work and couldn't afford it! I also have quite a bit of fatigue and it's usually worse when I'm flaring which I am right now from all the stress. I hope he has a job soon or we will have to sell the house. So far since june he hasn't even had a single interview! Life really gets hard doesn't it? I found I had less nausea from the mtx when taking it via injection. It does make you tired too. The day after I take it I am really exhausted! I hope all things start to improve for you guys soon. I'm so sorry that you have to go through so much these days! love Sue Park

Energy

I continually have lack of energy. I thought it was just me but i've come to find out that quite a few of you also have this. I'm always sooooo tired. I dosed on and off for an hour this morning & for three & half this afternoon & I'm still tired. I don't have the old get up and go. I don't know if it is from the pred, the MTX or the RP or a combination of all three. I also am terribly nauseated. I have been on the MTX for 3-4 months & I'm on 10 because of elevated liver function & 7.5 of pred YEAH!!!! not counting the ton of other things I am on.

To make matters worse Ted broke his wrist on Sunday so I am trying to help him out even though I don't feel like doing it at times because I feel so awful. Bridget has been helping out, believe me we need it right now. I think my daughter & son in law are coming over on Saturday so he can put new trim on the windows & doors upstairs, & my son mentioned coming over on Sunday to work on that darn old tree limb that got Ted. Plus there's the stress of trying to sell the house, have not had even 1 nibble since the end of May. Someone's coming today.

Luv ya,

SusiecueDISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU