RemedySpot.com

Re: Squeek &

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Good one Squeek! I'd go for that one!LOL

Thanks for the laugh!

Lots of love

Glenda

> Dagny,> Well, in that case.............you could meet in> Tulsa, OK. THEN, Heidi and > I could guide you to Broken Arrow. ;-) > Think that would work? We'd love to see you guys,> and the weather here has > been a bit cooler......although the weatherman says> it is going to start > warming up again.> Love,> > Hey , can you come pick us up in your new van andgive us all a ride? That would work for me! Love, squeek

• 5 weeks later...

Squeek and

I too hope you got your rest and Squeek I had to laugh at your motive for this one. I though you were going to tell not to worry about you because we already did enough of it for her! I like your motive anyway. If she gets better she will just have to come up for a visit.

That would sure make me a happy camper.

Squeek you have got to get the pain under control. Maybe the sleep will help. If you don't get enough of the right kind of sleep you body doesn't do well that is for sure. I will be sending good thoughts that things will start going a little easier for you!

Lots of love

Glenda

The pain you asked about....RP? RA? Who knows? All I know is that I am very tired of it. I told that 5 mg of pred used to be my break point, then 7, which is what I am now, but I think my actual break point is about 10! My doc doesn't want me on double digit pred anymore, so I am just in pain. Ears and every joint in my body--literally head to toe. But, I can deal with it. It's not killing me, its just annoying me! I guess I'm just tired of it. My super dose of Remicade is coming up on the 27th, so I am hoping that will give me a boost out of the pain cycle.

You don't worry about me anyway.....just take care of yourself! Glenda and I need you to get well so that you can come up here and see us.

Love you, squeeky

Upgrade Outlook® - Add COLOR to your Emails

Outlook® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation