RemedySpot.com

Gernal Sunday

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi you all !!!!

Well it is Sunday afternoon and I am all caught

up on my work. LOL Yup, even mopped my floors today. Mr. Ornery is out there working on his Boat. Poor baby something aint working like it should. So one of his fishing Buddies came over to help figure it out. You all think I should go out there and tell them what is wrong ?? LOL Naw, I better stay here and Nag you all. LOL Hey I have NOT done that in a while. Starting to wondern if I still can do it. LOL Ok you want me to give it a try ?? LOL Oh Please !!! LOL

1st, Did you all take your Meds and Vitamins today like you supposed too ??? Gee you cant get the darn RP back in it's sleeping mood if you did not do it. So please do it now !!!! I mean right NOW !!!! lol

2, Have you send your Memberships due in

to yet ???

3, How is the Brochures going ?? Need any more ??? Got Plenty left. OK Just let me know I be Happy to send them to you.

4, did you order your Medic Alert Bracelet yet?? Why NOT ?????? It could save your life you know.Let's make 's day and do it now.

5, I need to talk about all the Birthdays dates.

As you all know our Putter messed up a while back and we did loose some dates. I have ask

everyone to send them to me again. But sorry to say we did NOT get a good respond. So here is your chance to do it once more. I just hade to miss your date. I like to pick on you all on your special day. LOL

Well I guess that is enough nagging for a Sunday afternoon. But hey don't worry I be back with more later. LOL

Gosh now that I nagged, I am all caught up every where. MMM Maybe I go back and bake another Cake. How about a open Apple cake or a Lemon Torte ?? Gosh decision,decision!! LOL Well I be good and stop here. Before you all come and shoot me. LOL mmm That would be fun to get you all back to okieland. LOL

Ok Remember please take your Medicine and Vitamins ON TIME like you should so you can get this darn RP back in it's sleeping mood too. OK

Love you all

Heidi