RemedySpot.com

Okie's here

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Well I thought it is about time for a howdy duty again. Right !! Thought I let you all know how we doing here in the main house. LOL Don is doing pretty good right now. He

is going for a echocardiogram this coming Tuesday morning. Still waiting on the results from his High Density Cat Scan Test that he had Monday. Hope and praying everything is ok. Should be as Ornery as he is. LOL Cant go to Germany if there is something wrong now can we. I better be safe then sorry. I told you all, RP is hell on me. LOL Always worry don't I.

Well if it ever stops raining here we might get to go fishing this Saturday.The weather forecast says NO RAIN !!! mm But of course we do know the been known to lie a lot. LOL

Company he used to work for has his fishing tournament that day. And Mr. Ornery is more then ready to take his new boat out there. Yup, I be going right along with him. That ought to be funny neither one of us has experience with a boat.LOL I hope I back only the trailer with the boat in the water not the Pick up too. LOL Oh well I will learn wont I. LOL The one thing I don't understand about fishing is why do Guys have to have so much junk to fish with ?? Heck all you need is a rod and some worms anit you ?? Well I mean dead worms. LOL You know does plastic thingies.

My tackelbox is just a little bitty thing. Mr. Ornery is great BIG thing. Bet I catch more fish LOL Plus mine is all need and clean what I can NOT say about his. LOL Mans !!!! He did not even think about taking cleaning stuff with him gee wiz. Got to have that don't you ??

Plus Plenty of sunscreen and a hat !!!! And Plenty of water to drink !!! Plus something to eat for his time to take his meds. How else would he take his Meds ??? Yup that goes too. LOL Oh well I get it all line out no problems there. LOL Now all we got to do is see if Mother Nature will cooperated with us.

All the lakes are still high here. Well I better hush for now I need to send another post to all our new member we got the last 2 weeks here. Sure glad the found us. Till later Love you all and PLEASE take you Medicine and Vitamins ON TIME like you should so you can get this darn RP back in it's sleeping mood too.

Heidi