RemedySpot.com

Re: Mayo

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Anyway, i haven't been able to get on the computer and keep up with y'all, but my appointment at MAyo is the 22nd of Aug with Dr. Michet...hope this one is not a jerk, as y'all know tooooo many of them are!

Hi Sunshine, That is the doctor I was supposed to see but my rheumy called me after I got there and told me he was out of town then. Dr. Michet is supposed to be the RP expert and I heard he is very nice and knowledgeable about the illness. Please let us know what you find out. Take care,

Love,

Lu

Guest guest

SunShine, I am sure Dr Michal will be good. When I emailed Dr. Buckner she told me that he has a lot of experience with RP. She told me that is who I should go see if I ever need to.

GOOD LUCK

Carol A

• 1 month later...

Next step a PH monitor to wear thru my nose down to the spincter muscle at the end of my esophogus ( a mere 24 hours

Sunshine, I had to wear this for 24 hours, too! It showed that I was constantly refluxing. Only when I layed down it stopped a little.

Sharon