RemedySpot.com

Re: Dawn- No I haven't hired a new Dr. yet

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dawn

Nope haven't found a new dr. yet. My PCP is a butt and that is all there is to it. I do have one good thing going for me and that is my rheumy. He is doing a much better job at looking out for me now that he knows the PCP isn't. Wants copies of everything the other dr.'s do.

My flare was over as fast as it came. That is how they are while on the Imuran. I am lucky in that matter. I still get a twinge here or there but nothing that last more than a day.

Right now I am seeing a urologist and am waiting to get all the results back from that. I promise as soon as I hear from the urologist I will let you know what is going on.

Family is doing fine. I haven't heard from my son for awhile but am sure he is fine. Would have heard from him if he wasn't.LOL Sister went to the dr. the other day and she is allowed to drive again. She is still on the mend but so far so good! We just keep good thoughts and prayers going that the surgery will work this time.

Thanks for being there you are such a sweetie!

Lots of love

Glenda

Glenda, How the heck are eyeore, Is the job still doing ok?? Did you finally get over your flare???? I sure hope so, and have your hired and new Dr./ I do hope you fired the old one. How is your family???