RemedySpot.com

birthday an....

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Wanted to thank everyone who sent me wishes to my 75th birthday.

Just a little up-date on me:I am doing quit well, some breathing problems, but its getting better. Had a very heavy weekend:friday my birthday, we were about 20 people in our flat, inclusive reltaifs who came from Sweden, not only for my birthday but specially for the wedding of my youngest doughter, , on Saturday. It took place in a nice little church in the middle of genevese wine-yards, with about 100 persons, ( And as at my birthday phantastic sunshine and hot (!!!).

After the church a party in the parc of Chateau de Dardagny, great, and than later at about 20 hrs, a big dinner in an old wine-gard (about 150 persons), with dancing after the eating. And I had naturally to open the Dancing, with the bride, with good old ``Wienerwalzer``. I just made it, it was already 2 in the morning, and that was quit much for me, but whoow, stillgoing strong the old man.Well and sunday, after good sleeping, we had a brunch at the new restored farm of my elder doughter Carin and my little Amelie: it was something like a rolling brunch, between 12 and 20 hrs. It was a parade of maybe 50 people, over the swedish family (15 people, and a swedish cousin leaving in Istanbul, with his future wife).And again it was in the middle of the night I came to my bed. But as I said "still going strong the old man" but today he is tired . hope I did not bore you with this up-datehugs, love and kisses from GenevaJean