RemedySpot.com

Re: Asking others to help us

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Susiecue

Glad your dr. visit went well. I know what you mean about depending on others. It is so hard to let others do things for you that you used to be able to do in half the time they do. I have gotten used to it kind of. At least I ask now. Before I would just try to do it myself.

I think in the survey that Heidi took, our loved ones don't mind doing it for us it is just getting us to ask them to do it. I am able to function normally but just don't have the stamina I used to. I have to sit and rest every once in awhile now. This is fine at least I can do it. I have found that if I sit around and do nothing I get stiff. If I get up and do things I am slow but sure and feel so much better.

Take care and glad you are doing better.

Lots of love

Glenda

all in all I am feeling better in the long run. I just wish I could get back to my old self. It's hard to have to depend on people to do so many of things for you that you were used to doing yourself. Maybe if we ever sell this house & get in the new place it will get easier. I hate having to be in a wheelchair if we go anywhere that requires walking, although I am getting the hang of the electric wheelchairs in Wal Mart. I haven't knocked anything down yet, although I have run into othings.

Well, got to go. Will keep you posted as things go on.

Keep cool.

Susiecue