RemedySpot.com

Re: Liz,

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Liz, you are so lucky to have your wish to travel come true. I just love

hearing of your adventures, so don't ever stop.

Glad to have you back for a while with us.

Hope you have a wonderful trip to Africa.

hugs

• 5 months later...

Liz, I will keep my fingers crossed that you get to see your friend and god child. What fun. Has it been long since you've seen them?

I'm also glad that you are feeling better. But you still just rest and get completely well.

I had a wonderful time at the wedding. Of course I slept all day today to make up for it. LOL

I did recover so well from the surgery. I was off the respirator and out of ICU in record time and I would have been out of the hospital earlier had they remembered to start my coumadin. LOL In fact I felt so much better when I came home then I do now. I think it is because i'm on a higher dose of pred right now. I was only on 7mg when I came home and doing wonderful. I can't seem to get below the 20mg. I will be calling my rhemy tomorrow to get an appt.

My breathing is getting bad. Shortness of breath that I never had before. I seem to be doing okay in cardic rehab. Am going 3 times a week and progressing there. I think I might be pusing it a bit. I am getting charlie horses in my leg muscles when I flex my legs. I think I might be exercising too much with the dose of pred I'm on. Does that make sense??? I need some input here. I know that when on higher doses of pred, your muscles get weaker. I just keep trying to push the exercise up one more notch and think maybe I should stay in one place for bit longer. Or maybe it isn't related at all. I'm taking Postassium with the water pills and the levels are okay.

Open to any suggestions.

Liz, you take care and enjoy yourself in Paris and I hope you don't get called back to Saudi too soon.

hugs

PS How are the girls???