RemedySpot.com

Some different treatment?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I would like to forward to you all a msg I received from a cousin after she learned that I was sick

Ethel, Effo or FO

Hi Effo: Congratulations on your new Caddie. It sounds just beautiful and I'll bet your beautiful in it.Effo, I want to tell you about Larry's nephew, Kip. He was diagnosed with colon cancer earlier this year. A large mass low in his colon and it had spread to his liver, etc. The medical Dr layed out a treatment plan for him that included four sessions of kemo, followed by radiation and then surgery. With all this they gave him a 5% chance to survive. Before starting the treatment plan they chose to try an alternative treatment. The hope was that it would help him deal with the kemo. He and his wife, Beverly, flew to Bloomfield,CT where he was evaluated. They attended several hours of information sessions and then started treatment. They continued treatment after they came home and while he went through the first session of kemo. After the kemo he and his wife went to the alternative clinic in CA (there are clinics in several places)for another session with them. When they got back from CA the Dr. here checked him and the tumor had shrunk so much that it could no longer be felt with the rectal exam. Also the blood test that indicates the degree of cancer in his body went from over 15 to just over 2, which is in the normal range. He is continuing the alternative program but is not continuing with the kemo, radiation or surgery. He will continue to be checked by the Dr. every month to see how things go. He feels great, is working, and looks better than we have ever seen. As I understand this alternative program is not just a cancer treatment. It stimulates the immune system so the body can heal itself. Kip and Beverly have met people that are using it for a variety of conditions, apparently quite successfully. Anyway, my hope is that you and would look into this treatment and consider it. Apparently, it could be in conjunction with any treatment your medical Dr recommends. Believe me, if I were in your situation I would absolutely try this. If you are interested the address is DCRHealth@... www.CenterIMT.com.