RemedySpot.com

Re: Bad day-Susiecue

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Susiecue,

Gosh no wonder you are flaring if you are downsizing and having to do something you really have second thoughts about it is always hard. Right now it hard to see the positive side of it but just think it will be a lot easier on you to have less to deal with. Oh yah that made sense didn't it!

Rp is a real pain. I pops up when you least need it. It is like it has to keep reminding you that it is in charge. Well it maybe in charge but it is not the all important thing in life. I wish I could be there to give you a big hug and tell you I understand. The hug would be better than the understanding part.

We all have been where you are now. I know I was! I was just so determined that I wasn't going to let it run my life and that is what got me through the rough times. Of course a lot of help for prayers and giving it to God to handle. Many a tearful prayer at that.

Hang in there and know we are all here for you! I will be sending mega good thoughts and prayers your way! Blow off steam or cry on our shoulders any day!

Lots of love

Glenda

Guest guest

Susiecu,

Thanks for sharing your frustrations! Hang in there and break the

tasks down, so you don't feel so overwhelmed. Take care and know

that you are in my thoughts!

M