RemedySpot.com

question

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I have been sick since Monday & I was on vacation! I have had flu like symptoms. I don't know if this is from the metho or if I am starting to go into another flare. The week before I was diagnosed I had flu like symptoms & headaches & was so sick that I stayed in bed all day which is something I never do. If my family sees me even laying on the couch they want to know what's wrong. By the time they put me in the hospital I was so sick I couldn't see straight & my ear had flared which is when they found this lovely disease.

I have a visit tomorrow with the eye dr., a visit with my pcp on weds & the rheumy on Thurs. Has anyone had problems like this? I have a little queaziness from the metho but nothing like this & I have been on it for about 4 months now & he cut me back 1 - 2.5 pill last month because my liver enzymes were elevated. I hope I'm not going into a flare again. I'm just so miserable. Nothing helps with the nausea. It doesn't matter what I eat it is still the same. I even turned down ice cream with my hubby tonight, now you know I have to be sick.

Thank God our vacation was nothing big, just went camping & had a real low key week which is what we planned with friends.I felt really bad because I spent so much time in the trailer laying down in the air conditioning.

I don't know if I should call the Dr. tomorrow or just wait until Weds.

Thanks for any help you can give.

Susiecue